One of the things that many people struggle with when first getting into slow cooking, is the million pound question of "What shall I cook?".
To make the question easier to answer, on a monthly basis we compile our top recipes. These aren't recipes that we decide are the "best", this list is based on what our users have shared, pinned and tweeted over the previous calendar month.
Pick one of these and we guarantee you'll see why we love slow cooking as much as we do!
In descending order:
5. Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon - A French classic from Burgandy, this Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon is so much more than another beef stew and so simple to make!
4. Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese - A brilliant fire and forget slow cooker Spaghetti Bolognese - throw it in the morning, leave for the day, and get home from work to an amazing dinner!
3. Slow Cooker Bacon Jam - This Slow Cooker Bacon Jam sounds like it shouldn't work, but it does - you can use it to spice up anything, if you haven't eaten the whole jar with a spoon beforehand!
2. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore - Cacciatore means "hunter" in Italian. So this Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, is Italian "hunter-style" chicken and is a classic Italian dish. Great for parties or an easy mid-week family dinner!
Without further adieu, we present our Number One recipe of January 2015. We were pretty amazed how viral this recipe went, and even more amazed with the feedback! Check out the comments on the recipe and the post on our Facebook page if you don't believe us...
1. Slow Cooker Butter Chicken (Murgh Makhani) - Who doesn't like an Indian takeaway? Save your money and cook this Slow Cooker Butter Chicken (otherwise known as Chicken Makhani) recipe yourself, you'll be amazed at how flavoursome this is!