I like statistics. In fact, I LOVE statistics. For such a simple slow cooker recipe website, the amount of ways I can slice and dice the data we have on our lovely recipes (and visitors!) is pretty awesome to play around with! Geek heaven.
More interesting information for you guys though, are the recipes that received the most hits over the year. We're counting pure page views, not things like social sharing. So, with that in mind, let's get to the interesting stuff.
Top SlowCookerClub.com Slow Cooker Recipes of 2014
10. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore - Cacciatore means "hunter" in Italian. So this Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, is Italian "hunter-style" chicken and is a classic Italian dish. Great for parties or an easy mid-week family dinner!
9. Slow Cooker Gammon in Cola - This Slow Cooker Gammon in Cola recipe is another that should be on your "must try in the Slow Cooker" list. Don't be alarmed by the supposed wackiness, Gammon cooked in Cola really works!
8. Slow Cooker Sausage Cassoulet - If you like sausages then this Slow Cooker Sausage Cassoulet is the brilliant winter food that you've been looking for!
7. Slow Cooker Rice Pudding - This Slow Cooker Rice Pudding recipe is for a 4.5l slow cooker and serves eight, it can be easily halved if you have a smaller one!
6. Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket - Southwestern food is the thing to try at the moment, and this Slow Cooker Pulled Beef Brisket recipe does not disappoint. Smoky, sweet, this can be served in a bap or with a good slaw and fries.
5. Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine - Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine is a great Moroccan slow cooked lamb dish that is perfect for a horrible winter's day!
4. Slow Cooker Lamb Curry - As the curry paste has hours to infuse it's flavours into the meat, you'll find it comes out amazingly aromatic and spicy. If you're a curry fan, this one has to be tried!
3. Slow Cooker Syrup Sponge Pudding - Syrup sponge pudding has always been our favourite dessert, so a slow cooked version was a no-brainer!
2. Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne - Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne is a classic slow cooker recipe that everyone must try. It's easy to make and guaranteed to please the crowds!
1. Slow Cooker Beef and Ale Stew - Slow Cooked Beef and Ale Stew is a winter warmer that's great to use with cheaper cuts of beef.
If Pinterest is your thing (I'm still learning!) then you can see all of these recipes on a Pinterest board I created especially.
I hope you've enjoyed this post, and have had a great start to 2015!