One of the things that many people struggle with when first getting into slow cooking, is the million pound question of "What shall I cook?".
To make the question easier to answer, on a monthly basis we compile our top recipes. These aren't recipes that we decide are the "best", this list is based on what our users have shared, pinned and tweeted over the previous calendar month.
This is the second month we've compiled this list, and once again we were surprised at with what you guys loved. Pick one of these and we guarantee you'll see why we love slow cooking as much as we do!
In descending order:
5. Slow Cooker Porridge - Wake up to Slow Cooker Porridge - a brilliant way to feed your family with absolutely no effort. Once you've slow cooked Porridge, you'll never use the microwave again!
4. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Sweet Potato Chilli - Everyone loves a Chilli Con Carne, but if you're a vegetarian options are somewhat more limited. This Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chilli does not disappoint and has absolutely bags of flavour!
3. Slow Cooker Pizza - Nobody will ever believe that a pizza this delicious came from a slow cooker! In under two hours not only will your house smell amazing, you'll have a pizza (with a topping of your choice) ready to eat!
2. Slow Cooker Jacket Potatoes - Who doesn't like Jacket Potatoes? What about Slow Cooker Jacket Potatoes? These will turn out as perfect, restaurant quality potatoes that you never thought you'd be able to cook!
Without further adieu, we present our Number One recipe of February 2015. Continuing the trend that our most popular recipes are curries, this month's most popular is a Chicken Tikka Masala! A classic apparently invented specifically for the Brits, you can't go wrong with this one.
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala - A Chicken Tikka Masala is a must for any British curry fan that owns a slow cooker! Set this recipe going in the morning, and come home to an amazing full flavoured curry.